This week in showbiz

Jay-Z Releases Pricey Collection at Barney’s

After weeks of controversy surrounding his decision to partner with Barney’s New York, rapper Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has finally released his exclusive holiday collection, “A New York Holiday.”

It features luxury items ranging from a $750 ski mask to a $33,900 gold Hubolt watch, leaving many fans wondering where their ‘Brooklyn boy’ is.

The “Empire State of Mind” rapper’s wife, Beyonce took to Instagram to support her husband by modeling a few of the luxury items to her 7.5 million followers. Her star power was still not enough to do damage control for the Jay-Z/Barney’s partnership, which many petitioned to end after two racial profiling reports were filed earlier in the year.

With the racial discrimination lawsuit  still going on. Jay-Z is hoping this does not affect his sales.

He released a statement telling critics his “ idea was born out of creativity and charity” for his organizations the Shawn Carter Foundation, which will help send “individuals facing socio-economic hardships” to college.

Kimye’s New Steamy video, ‘Bound 2’

It’s no secret that the Kardashian’s, America’s first reality TV family, love the limelight. But no one knew that soon to be in-law, Kanye West, would enjoy the attention just as much. The 35-year-old Chicago native dropped by “Ellen” earlier this week to release a video for his new single “Bound 2,” starring fiancé Kim Kardashian.

The video began in a serene setting with soulful vocals from Charlie Wilson in the background, then West began to rap while riding in on a motorcycle with a topless Kardashian. Showing major side boob, the new mom looked flawless as she looked into her husband-to-be’s eyes.

The video that many refer to as soft porn shows the pair moaning, making sexual gestures and holding each other close while riding through the desert with the Grand Canyon on a green screen behind.

It seems the video was released right on time as the Yeezus tour jumpstarted again after a mini hiatus. The two have been seen soaking up all the publicity from their new steamy video throughout NYC with the entire Kardashian clan, including little North West.

Lady Gaga and Madge’s Last Battle

There seems to only be room for one on the pop star throne and Lady Gaga wants Madonna to know she can have it.

Gaga ruffled a few feathers when she visited the Howard Stern show to promote new album “ARTPOP.”

When Madonna was brought up during her interview, she told Stern that the “Material Girl” is “aggravated that I’m not upset that she doesn’t like me.” She continued, “There’s a thing with some people that I’m a threat to the throne.”

Before ending the radio interview Gaga sent a personal message to the 55-year-old singer telling her, “I don’t want your f**king throne.”

While Gaga’s snarky comment may have helped her win the endless feud, it seems as though Madonna had the last laugh with Forbes magazine releasing a list this week naming her the world’s highest paid musician, with $125 million in 2013.