TWISB: To Live and Love in LA

Lamar Odom

Its looks like Lamar Odom is fleeing the country after his alleged drug addiction went nationwide and marriage to youngest Kardashian sister, Khloe, came to an end.

In an effort to redeem himself his image as sixth best man in the league and loving husband, 34-year-old Odom is heading to Spain to play basketball.

The former Clippers forward was seen at LAX last weekend heading to sign a new gig with Spanish team Laboral Kutxa for the next two months. Spotted looking much healthier than before, paparazzi and crazed fans could not help but notice the large chunk of ice on his wedding finger.

During a press conference with his new team Odom told US Weekly, “Who knows? We don’t know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife.”

Charlie Sheen

In the world of Hollywood’s irrational thinkers , there is their leader Charlie Sheen. The “I’m Winning” funny man is looking to marry his girlfriend Brett Rossi, an already-married porn star.

The 48-year-old “Anger Management” star will soon take his fourth walk down the aisle, after proposing to Rossi during a Hawaii getaway.

However, there are a few problems blocking their eternal happiness.  For starters, Rossi, whose real name is Scottine Ross, is still married to her husband. The pair has been separated for nearly two years, but Rossi failed to file the paperwork until Jan. 30, 2014.

But don’t fret; Sheen is fully aware of the circumstances. His publicist released a statement to E! News saying, “Charlie and Brett have absolutely no secrets between them.” Although the details on the upcoming nuptials are a secret, Sheen has revealed that there will be absolutely no pre-nuptial agreement.

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton

After over 20 years together as a couple, Hollywood duo Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have decided to split.

Although the choice to separate was shocking, everyone from family to fans had suspected trouble in paradise after Thicke’s memorable 2013 MTV Video Music Award’s performance with Miley Cyrus.

The couple has been together since high school, where they met in 1993 in their early teenage years. However, it seems things went sour for the R&B crooner and actress when Thicke was spotted getting intimate with a mystery woman in the club back in January.

Despite the stigma that is associated with divorce, the pair released an official statement Monday expressing their love for one another will live forever.

In the statement, the two tell the public, “We will always love each other and be best friends; however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time.”