This Week In Show Biz

Nick Cannon’s latest shocking musical ventures left some people scratching their heads. His new album which is strangely entitled “White People Party Music” was released on April 1st. The America’s Got Talent host stirred up some controversy recently when he posted videos of himself on Instagram dressed up as a white man named “Conor Smallnut”. Shamefully decked out in white face and sporting a blonde wig, glasses and a beanie, the 33-year-old posted the insulting videos along with equally embarrassing captions that included several racially insensitive hash tags. Some of these hashtags included:  #DogKissing #BeerPong #FarmersMarkets #FistPumping. The posts sparked a serious backlash in the social media sphere as people took to Twitter and Instagram calling him a racist. This the first time Cannon has been embroiled in such a scandal, but the comedian stated he was only having fun and that people were taking him too seriously. “”Duuuude everybody Chil-lax!!!!” ~ Connor Smallnut” Cannon posted on Twitter.

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star Benzino was shot by his nephew Gai Scott while attending his mother’s funeral this week in his hometown of Boston. The star hinted at behind the scenes squabbling between the two over money as a possible motive for the hit. “Blood does not always mean love”, the recuperating reality star stated from his Boston hospital bed. However, the shooting was only half of the sketchy story. The issue was not the fact that people did not believe the rap star was shot but what he and his friends, Stevie J, and his business partner David Mays did to prove themselves that raised a few eyebrows. Both Mays and Stevie J posted selfies of Benzino in his hospital bed to Instagram to showcase just how real the shooting really was. Regardless of who came up with the idea for the posts, Benzino is now recovering from his gunshot wounds.

Rihanna and Drake have been an on again off again item since the spring of 2009 according to urban gossip site, Global Grind, which chronicled the couples entire dating history in a recent article. They have had their share of highs and lows with the lowest of the low coming as Chris Brown and Drake squared off over her in an NYC club back in 2012. The two have recently have been spotted together leaving nightclubs holding hands and dining out in London. Rihanna has been photographed jet setting all-over as she accompanies Drake the European leg of his Would You Like a Tour (W.Y.L.A.T.). Though they haven’t always been on the best of terms, the dynamic twosome would break a lot of hearts if there were truth to these rumors. Although the duo has yet to release a public statement, photos obtained by TMZ of the two holding hands, are making it pretty hard to deny. Time will tell, but for now fans will catch the hints in “Days in the East” as he raps about a ladylove over a sample to Rihanna’s “Stay”.