TWISB: YMCMB, Honey Boo Boo, Ray Rice’s Wife

Things in the Young Money Cash Money Billionaire Camp (YMCMB) are getting messy. A video of Canadian rapper Drake bum rushing into Club Stadium in D.C. last Sunday has been circulating around the web. In the video, it’s  clear that the 28-year-old artist is outraged when he is seen running into the club full force dropping his wads of cash on the floor.

The “Views From the 6” rapper, who celebrated his birthday two days prior, had to be held back by security guards as he forced his entry into the club.

While details of what caused Drake’s rage are still unknown, it’s  rumored that it has something to do with label mate Tyga’s diss in Vibe magazine.

Inside his spread, Tyga gave an exclusive interview where he discussed his need to break away from YMCMB as well as his dislike for fellow rappers and Young Money signees Nicki Minaj and Drake.

The 24-year-old California-native admitted that Drake makes good music, but said that he believes the hit-making artist is “fake.”
The “Last Kings” rapper explained the situation to Vibe saying, “He’s just fake to me. I like his music. You know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda like we were forcing relationships together.”

Chiming in on the issue, Birdman spoke to Funk Master Flex during a visit to Hot 97, telling the DJ “you’re either in or you’re out.” The Cash Money CEO spoke highly of both artists letting it be known that Tyga is still a part of the label, but can no way compete with icon-in-the-making Drake.

Honey Boo Boo

TLC has pulled the plug on their hit reality-show “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.” The red light came after reports surfaced that June Shannon known on the show as “Mama June” was involved with a man that sexually assaulted her then 8-year-old daughter.

TMZ broke the story that Mark McDaniel and Mama June began seeing each other after he was released from prison back in March, where he served ten years for molesting her now 20-year-old daughter, Anna Cardwell.

Since  then, the pair is no longer trying to keep their relationship under the radar. Honey Boo Boo’s mama has been seen buying her new man a car, and the two have been photographed  house hunting.

With the news leaking to the media that Mama June was dating a registered sex offender, TLC decided to cancel the show despite already having filmed episodes for a new season.

TLC released an official statement saying, “Supporting the health and welfare of these remarkable children is our only priority. TLC is faithfully committed to the children’s ongoing comfort and well-being.”

Although the network axed the show, sources say they will not cut ties with the children offering to pay for tutoring and counseling.

Janay Rice costume

Janay Rice is receiving major backlash after she took to Twitter letting the world know that she is unhappy with people’s insensitive Halloween costumes.

The tasteless costumes plastered all over social media feature men wearing Ray Rice jerseys carrying or standing next to a woman/doll that has a painted on black eye.

The wife of former Raven’s player Ray Rice tweeted  her dissapprovement of people making fun of her now infamous assault video.

Responding to TMZ’s post on the costumes she tweeted, “It’s sad, that my suffering amuses others.”

While many sympathized with Rice, others are outraged that she claims to be “suffering,” yet still made the conscious decision to marry her abuser.

A source tells TMZ that the couple is “praying for those people” that find the costumes to be funny.