TWISB: Snooki gets married, Bill Cosby scandal continues, and Rihanna release date

Snooki get married!

Congratulations to our favorite meatball, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, 27, and Jionni LaValle, 27, her now husband. This guido and guidette got married Saturday, Nov. 29 with a spectacular Great Gatsby-themed wedding ceremony at St. Rose of Lima, a Catholic church in East Hanover, N.J. followed by a reception at the Venetian banquet hall by Garfield, N.J.

The former “Jersey Shore” stars shared love for one another through their vows with 17 groomsmen and 15 bridesmaids, including Jenni “JWOWW” Farley as Nicole’s maid of honor and nearly 500 of their closest friends and family.

“Snooki” wanted her two children to be a part of one of the most important days of her life. Their  2-year-old son, Lorenzo walked down the aisle while their newborn, Giovanna, was escorted down the aisle in her stroller.

Nicole shared her excitement with her fans by posting the first official wedding photo on her website of her and her new hubby, captioned:

“Here is the first picture of me and Jionni as husband and wife! Thank you all for all your messages of love and support! We had a magical ceremony and I can’t wait to share more with you soon!”

Mazel tov to the LaValles!

Bill Cosby scandal?

America’s number one dad, Bill Cosby, has been accused, yet again, for acting ‘inappropriately’ towards a large amount of women.

After 19, Bill Cosby accusers have surfaced. Actress Michelle Hurd, famously known from “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” stated on her Facebook page, which was later deleted, “LOOK, I wasn’t going to say anything, but I can’t believe some of the things I’ve been reading, SO here is MY personal experience,” said Hurd. “I did stand-in work on ‘The Cosby Show’ back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me.”

Later on in the post, she went into detail about how he’d touched her inappropriately while performing “weird acting exercises” in his dressing room. She also added that he wanted her to shower at his house so that he could blow dry her hair to see what it looked like straightened, which she politely declined.

Hurd also knew of another actress who was treated inappropriately by Cosby and had allegedly been drugged by him.

Because of these multiple accusations, Cosby’s new sitcom, which was to debut summer 2015 on NBC, has been cancelled and “The Cosby Show” is being pulled from TV Land as well.

Cosby remains silent about the allegations, but continues to do interviews about his endeavors.

Rihanna’s new music?!

A few weeks ago, Beyoncé released an unannounced video for her recently leaked track “7/11.” Is Rihanna following in Queen Bey’s footsteps?

After returning to Instagram, Rih Rih posted a video on her RIHproved account of her in a dark room, listening to a new song snippet.

With the caption, “Ph–kin roun in da studio,” the ‘Rihanna Navy’ is excited for, what seems to be, a new album. Rumors have been floating around social media that her new album will be released on Black Friday, but the Bajan beauty said otherwise.

On Nov. 25, she addressed these rumors by tweeting, “ANY news about #R8 will be delivered directly from me!!!!”

Welp, we will be patiently waiting, Miss Fenty.