TWISB: Bruce Jenner transgender?, Bobbi Kristina in hospital, and ‘Fifty Shades’ trilogy

For over a week, Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of late legend Whitney Houston and R&B bad boy Bobby Brown, has been hospitalized for an induced coma at Emory University Hospital. Brown was found facedown and unresponsive in the bathtub of her suburban Atlanta townhouse on Saturday, Jan. 31, the cause of her condition is still unknown.

Brown’s condition is constantly changing, as the rumor mill reports have ranged from her being brain-dead, to being taken off life support and her family feuding, all of which the family has denied.

According to CNN, the 21-year-old has injuries that still need to be explained, causing many to point the finger at Bobbi’s fake husband, Nick Gordon, who is now under investigation.

While many in the family are remaining silent about the situation, Bobby Brown has released a statement exclusively to People through his attorney stating, “We are currently investigating the events that led to the hospitalization.” The New Edition singer also made clear that his daughter “[was] not and has never been married to Nick Gordon.”

If that wasn’t enough, three days before she was found, B.K. was issued a bench warrant for her arrest after failing to make an appearance in court for a traffic violation hearing.

There aren’t any concrete reasons as to why and how this has happened. With her mother’s death on Feb. 11 of 2012, many fans are praying hoping for answers.

Bobbi Kristina remains hospitalized on life support with her friends and family by her side at the hospital. It is rumored that close friend of Houston, Tyler Perry, is planning on moving Brown to his house in efforts to speed up her recovery.

“Bobbi Kristina is fighting for her life and is surrounded by immediate family,” the Houston’s told E! News last Monday. “Thank you for your prayers, well wishes and we greatly appreciate your continued support.”

Bruce Jenner

The word on the street for a while has been that Bruce Jenner was in the process of transitioning from male to female. Now, it doesn’t seem so much like a rumor.

Jenner, 65, has been recently seen in photos with longer hair, pink nail polish, makeup and earrings on multiple occasions. People magazine reported that he’s transitioning gradually so that his family will be able to adjust to the change.

According to Wendy Williams, his family, including his ex-wife Kris Jenner and his mother are very supportive. A source says that daughters Kendall and Kylie and his stepdaughters, the Kardashians, call him by a different female (unknown) name.

“That family is so supportive of every single family member,” said 35-year-old former N’Sync member Lance Bass to People. “They’ve been great, like, ‘we support whatever he’s about to tell us.'”

And if that wasn’t a large pill to swallow, the former Wheaties mascot is working with  Diane Sawyer’s representatives on the final touches of negotiations for an exclusive interview about Jenner’s transition process into a woman, according to media reports. It will be his first time publicly announcing his plans to undergo a sex change.

Jenner is also in process of filming his own E! docu-series on his transitioning process, according to the Wrap reports. Although the release date is unknown, it is reported to air this summer “when he is ready to be open about his transition.”

“Bruce should tell his story his way,” said his stepdaughter Kim Kardashian West during an “Entertainment Tonight” interview. “I think everyone goes through things in life, but I do think that that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he’ll share whenever the time is right.”

‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Movie Release

“Mr. Grey will see you now.” The wait is almost over! “Fifty Shades of Grey” premieres this weekend, which happens to be Valentine’s Day weekend! This steamy film should be on everyone’s must-see list!

Even though it hasn’t yet premiered across the nation, MTV revealed that the film’s director, Sam Taylor-Johnson, has already signed up to film the sequels of the other two books in the “Fifty Shades” trilogy, “Fifty Shades Darker” and “Fifty Shades Freed.”

Johnson made her announcement about the sequels on Friday, Feb. 6 during the first screening of the highly-awaited film in New York City with the appearance of the author of the original trilogy novels, E. L. James, and the leading actors, James Dornan and Dakota Johnson.

“I’m signed on,” Taylor-Johnson told E! News. “Let’s see how this one goes first.”

Along with the news of plans for filming the sexy sequels, leading lady Dakota Johnson, who plays Anastasia Steele, says that she is happy and lucky to continue her role.

According to US Weekly Magazine, “Fifty Shades” has made the fastest-selling R-rated movie in Fandango’s history of early online ticket sales, which isn’t really a shock. The official global erotic movie trailer released by Universal Pictures UK has over 51 million views.

“Fifty Shades of Grey” will premiere in some cities on Thursday night, Feb. 12, but will be shown in theatres nationwide on Friday, Feb. 13.