TWISB: Vin Diesel welcomes child, Iggy talks body image, and Angelina reveals cancer scare

Vin Diesel welcomes child 

Actor Vin Diesel, 47, revealed on NBC’s Today on Monday, March 23 that he and his long-time girlfriend Paloma Jiménez named their third child together after his late “Fast and Furious” co-star Paul Walker, who died on Nov. 30, 2013.

“I named her Pauline,” said Diesel. “There’s no other person that I’m thinking about as I’m cutting this umbilical cord. I knew he was there and I felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my memory, a part of my world.”

Pauline’s birth was first announced on Facebook March 16 and she was a precious addition to her parents and her older sister Hania Riley Sinclair, 6, and brother Vincent Sinclair, 4.

In honor of Walker on the one-year anniversary of his death in 2014, Diesel shared a photo of Walker with his first-born daughter Hania with the caption that explained their undeniable bromance.

“He was a part of so much in my life…long personal talks with my mother or babysitting the Alpha Angel…he took a certain pride in being uncle Pablo…after all, we were filming a scene in FF4 the day she was born, and he being the only one I told, encouraged me to go in and cut the umbilical cord,” said Diesel. “He was an important part of my transition into fatherhood…that healthy family member, with the most positive outlook on life…A year ago today…a year of mourning…and his absence still leaves me speechless. We miss you Pablo.”

Diesel spent a lot of time with Walker while filming “Furious 7,” which was Walker’s final film. “Furious 7” will be released all across the nation in theatres Friday, April 3.

Iggy talks with Vogue about body image 

On Tuesday, March 24, Australian rapper Iggy Azalea opened up about her recent breast implants during her round of Vogue’s “73 Questions.”

“When I first got to the States, people told me I should think about modeling,” said Azalea. “So I went to a few agencies, but once they measured my body, they didn’t like me anymore […] I was looking in the mirror a little differently.”

When she was asked by Vogue’s contributing editor Lynn Yaeger what she would change about her body, she replied, “I did change something. Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I’d thought about it my entire life […] I decided I wasn’t into secret-keeping.”

While shopping for her hot new bod with the magazine, the 24-year-old “Fancy” rapper made sure that she paid attention to proportion.

“I have to have everything tailored, because I have such a small waist,” she clarified. “I’m a 2 or a 0 on the top, and a 6 on the bottom.”

Angelina Jolie shares cancer scare 

Two years after having a preventive double mastectomy to reduce her risks of getting cancer, Oscar winner Angelina Jolie Pitt received a phone call from her doctor about the results of her blood test.

She shared in her New York Times op-ed piece on Tuesday, March 24, what she had learned about her results.

“A simple blood test had revealed that I carried a mutation in the BRCA1 gene,” said the 39-year-old actress. “It gave me an estimated 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer. I lost my mother, grandmother and aunt to cancer.”

She also shared the experience of having her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed. “I had been planning this for some time,” she said. “It is a less complex surgery than the mastectomy, but its effects are more severe.”

Her doctor started off by telling her that the results of her CA-125 were normal, which is used to monitor ovarian cancer and continued by telling her that there were “a number of inflammatory markers that are elevated, and taken together they could be a sign of early cancer.” He made her aware that CA-125 has a 50 to 75 percent chance of missing ovarian cancer at early stages and wanted her to see the surgeon as soon as possible to check her ovaries.

While sharing her story, Pitt specifically let her readers know that she wanted women to know that there were options and promised to keep everyone posted on her journey because she said that it may be helpful.