‘Single Ladies’ Say Goodbye After 3rd Season

From the to die for fashion to the break ups and makeups, it’s going to be hard to say goodbye to VH1’s series Single Ladies.

The series ran for three seasons straight following the lives of three successful women living in Atlanta, trying to juggle their careers while also searching for true love, which in the end is what all ladies want, right?

From the guys who we think could be the “one” to the that are just random “hiccups” in our lives, Single Ladies was that series that showed that “you are not alone” ladies as we all go through it.

During these three seasons the show did make some changes along the way. Stacey Dash was replaced by Densie Vasi who now plays Raquel, leading as the show’s new staring lady.

Raquel this season falls for bad boy Terrence, who is played by Harold House Moore, with these two showing that opposites do attract.  With the death of Malcom (played by D.B Woodside) and Terrence’s father, secrets are exposed this season revealing a secret marriage and an illegal jewelry business that was run by Malcolm in the past.

April, played by Charity Shea, even has a breakthrough this season moving up the music ladder working under the infamous music mogul Felicia Price who is played by former Destiny Child singer, Letoya Luckett.

The canceling of the show came as a shock to many as you can’t help but wonder why the series is ending when things are finally getting good!

I guess with Raquel finding new love in Terrence, April starting a budding romance at her job and Keisha (played by Lisa Raye)  and Malcom’s relationship becoming serious, it was time for the series to the end with lives of these single ladies coming full circle.

The series’ finale will premiere on March 29 at 9 p.m on VH1.