This Week In Showbiz

Miley and Katy’s girl kiss gone bad.

Turns out somebody lied! Katy Perry kissed a girl and she hated it. At least that’s what she said on an Australian morning show after being asked about her, now, famous girl kiss with Miley Cyrus.

The 29- year old star somehow managed to diss the, now, raunchy pop-star calling her tongue “infamous” while extending a hand with praises. While commenting on Cyrus’s worldwide Bangerz tour, she mentioned how amazing the performances were but admitted that the “23’s” singer misunderstood her friendly girl kiss during the kiss cam.

Of course Cyrus got wind of the “Firework” singer’s snobby remarks and tweeted a snarky response saying “Girl if ur worried abt where tongues have been good thing ur ex boo is ur EX BOO cause we ALL know where THAT been.”

While many thought it was the start of a new beef in Hollywierd the two Madonna runner-ups squashed the beef publicly on twitter. With Cyrus leading the reconciliation turning her sour tweet into something sweet she posted a drawing of the moment with the caption, “Dontchyouuuu act like you didn’t lurvvvvv it.” Leaving Perry, who is known to “roar,” to post a seemingly joking tweet, “Oooo gurrrl I’m gonna give you the BIGGEST spanking when I see you in the UK.”

Michael Jackson is not the father!

It seems the King of Pop will never truly get some rest. Yet again, someone has come out of the woodworks making allegations against the late Michael Jackson. However, this time it did not involve money.

Over the last week, there have been results of a DNA test floating around claiming that the “Thriller” singer is the father of 31-year old Brandon Howard. Although this is not Jackson’s first paternity case since his untimely death in 2009, it is the first that actually has some bulletproof evidence.

Other than Howard, having the looks and voice of an MJ impersonator, it does help his case that he is the son of Jackson’s former girlfriend, late 80’s singer, Miki Howard.  While he recently released a video denying that he leaked the DNA records circulating around that proves MJ is his father, sources are calling foul play.

TMZ is now reporting that the man behind the DNA testing is FilmOn.com’s Alki David who purchased Jackson’s dental mold, cigarette butts, water bottle and black towel at an auction to have them tested for proof of DNA. Luckily for Howard, the scam fell through because it turns out MJ specifically “omitted to provide” for his unknown heirs in his will.

Jelena reunites?

Forget about the sleazy mystery women and crazy strip club antics. If Selena Gomez can forgive so easily, so should the rest of America.

In the never-ending saga of the life and tales of Justin Bieber, it seems a Jelena reunion is in the works. After the sad videos of the “ Boyfriend” singer’s depositions hit the web over the weekend, giving fans a true glimpse of his current path of destruction, the Canadian pop star has decided not to let the public’s opinions get to him. He jetted to Texas to perform at manager Scooter Braun’s Projects Sunday Funday Showcase.  During the night, Bieber won over Selena with an acoustic version of his song “As Long As You Love Me” ending it with a shoutout to his “baby.”

After sending out lovey dovey tweets, Bieliebers went crazy and the rumor mill began to spin as word spread of the pair’s reconciliation. Since then, the two have been photographed hanging out non-stop, supporting each other at concerts and even kissing.

While it is not yet confirmed that the duo is back together, Radar Online reported that Sel’s parents are highly upset especially since she just finished her short stint in rehab for getting over Bieber.

However, her parents aren’t stopping the show. Justin posted an Instagram video of the two doing a very provocative interpretive dance to John Legend’s “Ordinary People,” which of course he later removed.