Letter to the Editor Part II

It is pretty sad when your Catholic University becomes a sell-out. But what can you say, it is a fact. St. John’s is a sell-out.

The University recently signed an exclusive deal with the terrorist-loving, New York Times, (which from here on will be referred to as “The NY Crimes,” or “The NY Slimes”) to exclusively distribute free copies to students around campus.
The New York Slimes, beyond its daily tilt to the left and its rampant low standards of journalism, which frequently masks anti-Bush, anti-American, liberal editorials as “news stories,” is the sole paper distributed on campus.

If you remember (and don’t rely on the liberal media like CNN for your news), The Crimes has been involved in many high-profile scandals over the last few years. One of its reporters, Jayson Blair, made up stories and quotes. Then they played with our lives and revealed a top-secret terrorism wire-tapping surveillance program (which their biased selves call, “domestic eavesdropping”) and more recently, they revealed another top-secret program (SWIFT) which tracked foreign bank accounts used by America-hating terrorist thugs.

I would also like to remind you that the House of Representatives passed a resolution, dubbed, “The Sense of Congress,” that concluded that the NY Crimes “May have placed the lives of Americans in danger.”

And a prestigious University, which should set an example for others, signs an exclusive deal to distribute the liberal, treasonous, rag- which many have said should be put on trial for the 1917 Espionage act?

The chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, Peter King, said, “We’re at war, and for the Times to release information about secret operations and methods is treasonous.”

St. John’s University must cancel their subscription now and follow the lead of other University’s that have already done so.
St. John’s has been gaining a national reputation in past years and supporting treason and the traitors at The Crimes that commit such, means that the University may tarnish that still-growing reputation.

If the liberals at St. John’s refuse to halt its relationship with this “newspaper,” then students must be proactive.

Do not pick up this newspaper. I do not care if you have not a penny on you to buy another newspaper or simply need something to read in between classes. Do not support anti-Americanism like St. John’s University does Monday-Friday of every week. Do not stoop down to their level. Read real newspapers like the Wall Street Journal and for New York news, The New York Sun and the New York Post.

Peter King called the paper “pompous, arrogant, and more concerned about a left-wing elitist agenda than it is about the security of the American people.”

Shame on you, St. John’s University for supporting an organization which strides on hurting Americans to advance its own liberal agenda against our President. It would be better if you just moved all operations and campus locations to Tehran, Iran. You would fit in just perfectly.

Jay Mundy
College of Professional Studies