Chris Brown: F.A.M.E.

The prince of pop is back.

Newly blonde Chris Brown is back on store shelves with a new project titled F.A.M.E — an acronym for “Forgiving All My Enemies” and “Fans Are My Everything.”

The project was leaked nearly two weeks prior to its release. Fans received it with open arms and the “Deuces” singer remains

optimistic, saying he expects to sell one million copies in the first week despite the leak. “I wouldn’t consider it jinxing myself, but I always dream big,” Brown told Hot 97’s Angie Martinez.

The first single is “Yeah 3x” and recent hip-hop hit “Look At Me Now.” With a mix of pop, dance, hip-hop and R&B songs, it is hard to believe they are all coming from the same artist. The genres are quite inconsistent, with songs like “No Bullsh*t” which appeals to Brown’s smooth R&B side, “She Ain’t You” which samples Michael Jackson’s “Human Nature” and “Next 2 You” featuring teeny bopper sensation Justin Bieber.

It is clear that Brown continues to explore all genres until he finds a proper niche. “Collectively, ‘F.A.M.E.’ is me giving fans every aspect of who I am as far as my art, my culture and my concepts,” Brown said in a statement. F.A.M.E also features stars like

Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Timbaland and Ludacris. Songs like “Beautiful People” provide a feel good message saying “Don’t let them bring you down/ Live every thought you’ve dreamed of.” “Should’ve Kissed You” and “Up To You” seem to be the most appealing on the album.

Brown has proven to be a force in the music business regardless of his personal mishaps. Nude photos of Brown were leaked just after the album was illegally released and many speculate that it was a publicity stunt and marketing strategy for the LP’s debut.

Regardless, fans took to Twitter to declare their love and loyalty to the singer.

Only numbers will tell whether or not Brown has finally worked his way out of the dog house. With his career in full throttle, Brown is surely catapulting himself into never ending success and F.A.M.E.