5 Products That Will Save Your Skin This Season

Tips to retain moisture and maintain a healthy glow
PHOTO COURTESY/WWW.US.LANEIGE.COM/LIP-SLEEPING-MASK

If  you want to keep your skin glowing, fresh and moisturized during the cold winter months, follow these tips below. Many people are under the belief that water is the solution to all skin care problems, but some of us are don’t have great luck and haven’t attained perfect skin.  After doing some research, I’ve found some of the best products to use when trying to keep your skin soft and hydrated during the cold, harsh winter.

Laneige  Sleep Face  Mask/ Lip Mask: This face/lip mask is made for dry skin or cracked lips. Leave the mask on overnight and it will hydrate and soothe your skin and lips. This product was made for dryness and costs about $20.

FRESH  Rose Face  Mask: This is a silky gel mask that hydrates and tones skin, giving you that dewy look. It’s made for all skin types and costs about $24.

Kiehl©s  Lip Balm: This product moisturizes lips with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. This product has been around for ages and costs about $10.

iS  Clinical Cleanser: This product is a  cream cleanser, which is better for your skin during those winter months because it’s gentler and already has moisture built-in. This cleanser cleans deep into your pores without drying your skin. It was made for all skin types and costs about $48.

First Step Prep Moisture Reset Cream by Tarte: This little jar of heaven is vegan, hydrates and preps skin for makeup, but doesnt leave you feeling sticky. It’s clinically proven to increase moisture levels and give you a healthy glow. It’s a moisturizer that I live by. This product was made for all skin types and costs about $35.

I hope these tips leave your skin glowing, hydrated and soft all season, and even all year long.