TWISB: No More Roses in the Khalifa Household, CB In Trouble Again,

Just like that another Hollywood couple bites the dust. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are officially separated after only one year of marriage. The end of their union comes as a surprise for fans. It seemed the two were completely head-over-heels with each other, frequently expressing their love on social media.  Last Wednesday, many were in shock when news broke that 30-year-old Amber Rose was filing for divorce and seeking physical and full legal custody of the couple’s 1-year-old son, Sebastian. While Rose filed for divorce citing “irreconciable differences,” the cause is still uncertain as countless sources are saying the 27-year-old “Blacc Hollywood” rapper was unfaithful. In an attempt to calm the rumor mill against claims of an alleged affair with her new manager Nick Cannon, Rose took to twitter tweeting “I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years.” Adding fuel to the fire she also tweeted that her “now ex-husband cant say the same.” It left many to believe alleged infidelity is indeed true. While many are hoping that the pair reconcile, Wiz filed a countersuit asking for joint custody of their son. Though TMZ did reveal that the couple had an iron clad 8-page pre-nup, there is no word yet on whether or not Amber will be awarded her requested $1million.

Chris Brown

Chris Brown is once again making headlines for something other than his music. Releasing his sixth studio album a little over a week ago, it seemed the stars were once again lining up in favor of the 25-year-old pop star. Until, TMZ posted a video of the “New Flame” singer and girlfriend Karreuche Tran walking through Limelight Houston nightclub where Brown is seen pushing away from a female fan as she tries to kiss him. In the video, it is visible that Brown acted off of his natural reflex, which was to push away the person attacking him. However, TMZ chose to tell the story a different way posting the headline “Chris Brown SHOVES WOMAN- Blocks Her Attempted Kiss.” Brown never one to shy away from posting his feeling took to Instagram to release his frustration calling TMZ founder Harvey Levin, the devil and a “sad little man.” Of course, Brown later deleted the post, but not before it went viral. TMZ has yet to post about the outburst, but Brown definitely has the support of #TeamBreezy and his legal team. Brown’s attorney Mark Geragos, came to his defense telling HollywoodLife.com, “He didn’t shove anyone … I would hope you would watch and see he didn’t do a thing.”

George Clooney

Hollywood hunk George Clooney is officially off the market. The 53-year-old movie star married human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in an intimate wedding ceremony over the weekend at the Aman Canal Grande hotel in Venice, Italy.

The 36-year-old bribe stunned in a romantic lace and beaded Oscar de la Renta gown, while the groom stood tall and proud in black Giorgio Armani tuxedo. Guests included family, friends and the “Ocean’s Eleven” actor’s star pals: Matt Damon, Bono and Bill Murray. Philanthropist first and actor second, Clooney decided to sell his wedding photographs to the highest bidder. People magazine won the battle in America, while Eurporean publication Hello won overseas. A source close to the pair told TMZ that “every photo in both magazines will be saving a life.”