Torch Delights

Chocolate is overrated. That’s right, I’m within that miniscule demographic of females who are not chocolate obsessed – as a matter of fact, the very thought of eating a plain old Hershey kiss makes me want to gag. I am, however, peanut butter’s number one fan, and feel that it can be added to almost anything to make it edible, including chocolate.
I am also challenged when it comes to anything in the kitchen; I can’t even pour a bowl of cereal without something going wrong. That’s why I was so thrilled to find a delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert that even I could make.
Chocolate peanut butter pie is not only quick and easy to make, but it can actually be passed off as a real dessert; after all, it isn’t exactly an instant Toll House creation. And while this may not be a fat free indulgence, it’s definitely an indulgence that is worth every bite.

What You’ll Need:

5-7 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter (depending on your personal preference)
8 ounces of cream cheese
Ω teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of powdered sugar
8 ounces of Cool Whip
1 Hershey bar
Keebler ready-made chocolate pie crust

What to Do:

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Pour into pie crust. Top with chocolate cookie graham crackers or grated chocolate bar on top. Refrigerate for two hours. Enjoy!