TWISB: Snoop Dogg Vs. Iggy Azalea

TYGA & KYLIE JENNER

Over the last two weeks, it looks as if Kim Kardashian’s baby sister Kylie Jenner and “Rack City” rapper Tyga have gotten closer than ever. The two have been spotted out and about around L.A. and on a cozy lunch date. Tyga, 24, is a known friend of the Kardashian ‘klan,’ but has been seen spending a lot more one-on-one time with 17-year-old Jenner. While there is no drama surrounding their friendship, many suspect that they are becoming more than just friends.

Although the teen reality star has yet to address the allegations, the Young Money signee lashed out on a commenter on his Instagram page after being called a pedophile. In his comeback comment, he said, “Why u sound so hateful. U don’t know s—t bout my life but the fake s— u read online. Worry about your sad boring life.”

As for now, things seem to be unclear as Kim Kardashian’s close friend/Tyga’s former fiancé Blacc Chyna posted a selfie of the two snuggled in bed with the caption “by the way he said I’m not missin no meals” after they celebrated their son Kings’ second birthday. Blacc Chyna later deleted the post.

The Kardashian/Jenner camp has yet to deny or confirm the relationship, but TMZ did acquire photographs of Tyga and Kylie spending time together in France before jetting off to Switzerland and Athens where Tyga was scheduled to perform.

SNOOP DOGG & IGGY AZALEA

Hip-hop icon Snoop Dogg (now Lion) caused quite a stir this past week as he engaged in a Twitter war with breakout rap artist Iggy Azalea. The beef started with the 42-year-old rapper posting a popular meme of an albino woman with the caption: “Iggy Azalea without makeup.”

Catching wind of the meme, the “Fancy” rapper fired back, calling out Snoop for being two-faced. Azalea tweeted out, “Why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows. I’m disappointed you’d be such an a— for no reason.”

Unfortunately the feud did not end there as Snoop Dogg posted a series of hurtful memes insulting the Aussie rapper’s looks, as well as a vulgar video verbally attacking her.

The veteran artist even managed to bring the 24-year-old’s boyfriend, Nick Young, into the mix. The Lakers small-forward jumped in the social media feud, calling the West Coast legend a “sucka” and suggesting that he was going through a mid-life crisis.

Acting as a mediator, T.I., Azalea’s long-time mentor and Grand Hustle boss, resolved the issue by giving Snoop Dogg a call, prompting the “Gin & Juice” rapper to post a video on Instagram publicly apologizing to Azalea. Settling the feud once and for all she tweeted back saying, “I appreciate the apology.”

KESHA

Eccentric pop star Kesha is making headlines this week after she filed a lawsuit to break free of her contract with producer Dr. Luke. In the lawsuit, Kesha is accusing Luke of sexually, physically, and verbally assaulting her throughout the duration of the 10-year partnership.

The 27-year-old pop star is asking the judge to free her of the contract that binds her to Dr. Luke, so that she can regain control of her music career.

Mark Geragos, Kesha’s lawyer, told TMZ, “The facts presented in our lawsuit paint a picture of a man who is controlling and willing to commit horrible acts of abuse in an attempt to intimidate an impressionable, talented, young female artist into submission for his personal gain.”

While the legal battle is just getting started, it is clear that Dr. Luke will not go down without a fight. The producer filed a countersuit against Kesha earlier this week.

A representative from Dr.Luke’s camp told TMZ that the entire situation is preposterous, adding, “Her statements are false. It is important to note that these are just the latest in a series of bizarre public statements and actions by Kesha and her mother over the years, including Kesha’s claim her vagina is ‘haunted,’ her drinking her own urine on her reality show, and her mother dressing up as a penis on the television show.”