Keeping Up With Kim & Kanye’s Vogue

VOCVN00WR0_1-2.pdf

From the moment, the Vogue cover was released via Instagram/ Twitter by Kanye West and Kim Kardashian on March 21st the world changed forever. Not moments but seconds after the couple affectionately known as KimYe caused complete and utter chaos on every social media site. Kim tweeted, “This is such a dream come true!!! @VogueMagazine for this cover! OMGGGGGG!!! I can’t even”.

Her pure bliss definitely caught the eyes of the 20.5 Million followers on Twitter and plus some. Many disagreed with Vogue’s decision to have the #WORLDSMOSTTALKEDABOUTCOUPLE on the front cover of the most prestigious fashion magazine in the world. While millions were overjoyed, there were a ton of fashion lovers threatening to cancel their subscriptions feeling that Vogue was no longer high fashion. As soon as the magazine was release the rumors started, one being that Kanye begged Anna Wintour, the current editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine for the cover and she responded with “You may have heard that Kanye begged me to put his fiancé on the cover…he did nothing of the sort”.

In her letter from the editor’s note, Wintour addressed the naysayers and also applauded Kim for her bravery and courage for turning her now infamous sextape into a muliti-million dollar empire that includes everything from Kardashian Kollection to the growing Keeping Up With The Kardashian reality franchise.

Aside from the controversy and the avid readers who decided to pass on the April issue, all can agree that they are both happy, in love, and baby Nori (North West) is adorable. The photographs inside give a true glimpse into the glamorous life of the West family as Kim sparkles in white and Kanye looks suave in leather pants holding a naked baby North graciously in his arms. Kim, the bride to be is photographed in two separate wedding dresses giving readers the spell binding atmosphere of what it may be like while she prepares for her May wedding to fiancé, she calls “Yeezus”. The article describes the fabulous lifestyle of KimYe giving outsiders and inside look on how their high profile relationship.

They both seem to care very little about what the world thinks about their relationship, “Kim is like a fantasy, period,” West says. She’s like a dream girl. And I think a dream girl should live in a dream world”. Through talk of their living in Kris Jenner’s house, over the top nuptials, and love of Paris, readers get the scoop on all that is KimYe through the pages of Vogue.