Torch Delights

With the days turning brighter and warmer, the cravings for ice cream treats become more intense. Bustling lines of people form outside ice cream stores like Baskin Robins waiting for numerous flavors of ice cream and milkshakes.

Though ice cream may be a favorite pastime of the summer for many of us so are the milkshakes. One can almost taste the luscious flavor of vanilla or the vibrant tang of berries mixed with the cold milk and ice cream providing one with a smile from ear to ear.

Now, before you reach for your wallet and run to your favorite brand ice cream store to order yourself a delectable milkshake think about the possibility of making one yourself.

There are many advantages to making a frozen treat in the comfort of your own home. One of the most obvious ones is the fact that you will be able to save money. Another benefit is that you can enjoy such a treat while watching your favorite show on T.V. without leaving your air-conditioned house. As long as you have the necessary ingredients, you can have an ice-cream treat in your own house. This is a quick and easy recipe for the old classic vanilla milkshake that everyone can enjoy on those warmer days.

What You’ll Need:

2 cups vanilla ice-cream
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Blender
Glasses or Cups
Straw
Berries

What To Do:

Take two cups of vanilla ice cream and combine it with one cup of whole milk and one teaspoon of vanilla extract in a blender.

Blend the ingredients until they have reached a smooth consistency, which should only take a couple of seconds.

Take out a glass, or a couple of glasses if with friends, and pour the milkshake into them.

You can top the milkshake with some berries or with a cherry and finish it off with a big straw.