Entourage Comes “Home Sweet Home”

Entourage stars Scott Caan, Kevin Dillon, Jeremy Piven, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Connolly and Adrian Grenier
“Entourage” stars Scott Caan, Kevin Dillon, Jeremy Piven, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Connolly and Adrian Grenier

The July 24 season premiere of hit HBO series “Entourage” marked the beginning of the end for the show, now in its eighth and final season.

Vince (Adrian Grenier) is coming home from rehab for substance abuse, and the rest of the crew plans a substance-free welcome home party.

Drama (Kevin Dillon) insists the guys don’t upset Vince – a request that becomes a tall order when Vince pitches a terrible movie featuring Romanian miners and a labrador retriever.

Although Vince is the recently recovered addict, he seems to have more of a handle on things than the rest of the guys. Ari (Jeremy Piven) is desperate to win back his wife after their split at the end of season 7. He confronts her about wanting to return to their home, but storms out when she tells him she’s been seeing someone.

Sloan and E (Kevin Connolly) have broken off their engagement, and Sloan mailed E’s $30,000 ring back to him. E and Scott, his partner at the agency, are bickering as much as ever, and E is upset that Vince called everyone but him when he was being released from rehab.

Drama is insecure about his cartoon show, “Johnny Bananas,” and worries that his co-star may be upstaging him.

It seems that no one has done much of anything in Vince’s absence. In the best joke of the episode, Ari says the guys have all “been frozen like Ted Williams!”

"Entourage" stars Scott Caan, Kevin Dillon, Jeremy Piven, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Connolly and Adrian Grenier